Annual dues are $25 per household ($30 if outside of the US). The fiscal period for PSDA is January 1 to December 31.
Checks payable to PSDA can be sent to:
Brad Freeman, Treasurer
Puget Sound Dahlia Association
10320 163rd Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
You can print out an application by going here. Membership Form
See the calendar for exact dates.
We normally meet at the Northlake Lutheran Church in Kenmore on the third Thursday of the month at 7pm
except for January, March, May, July, and November where we meet at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens - 12001 Main Street, Bellevue.
Check the month's Newsletter.
Northlake Lutheran Church
6620 NE 185th Street
Business items are taken up by the board. Board meetings are held as needed and all members are welcome to attend. To get on the mailing list for board meetings, send us an email request.
- Meetings consist of:
- Committee reports of Association activities
- Refreshment break
- Main program -- guest speakers, slides, demonstrations, and/or group activities.
- Promotion of dahlia growing by stimulating interest of gardeners and horticulturists.
- Education. To promote capabilities of members by teaching, showing, and implementing the accepted methods of growing beautiful dahlias.
- Seedlings. To encourage a vigorous seedling program.
- To publish articles on dahlia culture specific to the Puget Sound region.